Donnerstag, 13. Oktober 2011

Salt

Don't act too quickly before you know the background...lately I feel that I'm judged by some persons wrongly...they don't think from my perspective or ask the reason...the society is based on selfishness. Here's a story I grew up with and somehow similar to my situation: 

Once there was a mighty and violent king...someday he asks his wife: 'How much do you love me?' The queen: 'I love as much as I love salt.' The king felt offended, get angry, took his sword: 'What's your last wish???' His wife: 'Live one month with avoiding salt in your food...' ...so king killed her and did what she said...the first few days it was OK...but after about one week he noticed that it was hard and almost impossible to live without salt, he was suffering...and understood how much his wife loved him...but it was too late...
 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen