Dienstag, 1. November 2011

Me and cooking???

While eating the spaghetti I cooked I noticed it tastes exactly the same like the spaghetti my grandma cooks...cause she's like me...I mean I'm like her...we both can't cook and our spaghetti tastes so bad. Poor grandpa LOL xD 
My aunt can't cook either...her husband wakes up every morning 2 hours earlier to cook for their kids....he also prepares the dinner...and my other aunt who is single is content with cornflakes every day, hahaha :D

Just thought about it today...I think it's something genetic...we (the father-side; mother-side is the opposite) just don't have the ability to cook...
My grandma is not a housewife anyways...she's working...so what?! So what, if she can't cook properly LMFAO

My mother cooks better than any star chef cooks ... even international cuisine ... it's only just father's side like this... and I'm mostly like the father's side...
...but I'm gonna make career anyways...so who wants to sit at home all day long and cook. I'm content with my creative and yummy sandwiches ;-D



Love,
Seraphine


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen