Montag, 2. Januar 2012

Bye bye 2011, welcome 2012

2011 was probably my best year:

I traveled, worked and had fun a lot.

Met the coolest peole I could ever imagine of.

Hate had no place in 2011.

Not in my heart, and no hateful, negative people around me...

This makes me wonder: How???

Maybe 2011 was kinda gift from God...after all the hard times I had before...or maybe it's 'The Secret'...that 'law of attraction'...cause I kept my heart clean and thoughts positive...always smiled even in bad situations...always gave love...and guess what??? I received even more love back...I never felt being loved so much before

I always gave love, love and love, then smiled and opened my arms to destiny and received more than I gave...

I call 2011 -> the year of love ;)



Also occupational it was only good. I was never ill...I'm sooo thankful about this...cause normally I'm the weak girl who gets ill 2-3 times during winter LOL

I had almost no one free day...so many bookings and thanks to my good health I could do them successfully.



I left bad things behind and started better and clever things.

Sure I missed opportunities, too...but I still believe, I took the best of almost every chance...next time I'll do it better.



As many other people I, too, couldn't fulfill my resolutions...but (!) I constantly took smart steps into the right direction...I never stopped walking even if I got tired...



Conclusion: This 2011 made me older, more mature, smarter and braver.

Unlike many other years before I had no looooooong list of resolutions for 2012 this time...my only resolution is:

I'M GONNA MAKE 2012 MY YEAR...10 times better than 2011 ;D




Happy New Year again :-P
...and rock on!!!





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen